lundi 29 novembre 2010

CSR PRIZE

As you may know, I’ve just received the famous CSR prize given by Corporate and Environment Magazine. It’s a great pleasure and with sincer feelings that I have learnt my nomination to that prize. It is always a great joy to see that my job, and more widely, the job of all those who participate to my company, has been recognized. Our commitment to Mabhuti and to the Berden Academy is very important to us ans knowing that people outside the firm share our point of view is one of the highest pleasures.
I hope that thanks to this prize, some people will discover our firm or rediscover it and help us to create a new kind of business or to help us developping the one we are in charge of.
This prize rewards many years of work and gives us hope for the next years. This prize means as well that making business as people used to do it, that is to say with no regards towards the employees or to the local people we work with, is no longer possible.
A company is no longer only about making money but also about helping people, sharing ourl ives with our employees and help all of them to succeed in their lives. Companies have definitely a role to play in the society.
So once again, thank you so much for this reward that pushes me to my best and to keep going.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire